Your preparation is a key driver for the growth and success of our customer’s embedded system solutions business, within Europe. Leveraging your deep understanding of the market, you see trends and market developments and long-term business opportunities. You build up the route to market and identify and develop strategic alliances and business relationships to ensure a profitable, sustainable pipeline of sales leads for the future.
Our customer is a global leader in the fields of IoT intelligent systems and embedded platforms. Offering IIoT hardware and software solutions to assist business partners and clients in connecting their industrial chains. They work with business partners to co-create business ecosystems that accelerate the goal of industrial intelligence.
- 5+ years business development / sales experience ideally gained in the Embedded Systems / Industrial Automation market
- Profound technical understanding of Industrial Computing / Embedded System solutions, x86 and ARM architecture and associated software services
- Excellent knowledge of the European Embedded Systems / Industrial Automation market
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- A real networker and relationship builder
- Team player who is able to interact successfully with various disciplines as e.g. Marketing, Sales and Product Management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Open to frequent business travels
Our customer offers excellent training programmes and development opportunities. Beside a market conform salary, an attractive target based bonus system and a company car are also part of the remuneration package.
More information about this vacancy can be requested from Heike Wilfling.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English)! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Do you want to be informed about current vacancies? Or stay up to date, about personal development, labour market and industry updates? Follow Younited People IoT on LinkedIn.